The Reliable Controls® X-Port-2™ converter is a convenient BACnet® communication device which provides an extra EIA-232 port to any MACH-Series controller.
The X-Port-2™ converter connects to the SMART-Net™ network and transfers information between the Reliable Controls® MACH-System™ and any Reliable Controls® software without compromising any existing SMART-Sensors on the network. Power is derived from the controller’s SMART-Net port. Visual indication of operation is provided by status LEDs.
- Supports both BACnet® protocol and RCP (Reliable Controls® protocol)
- Allows MSet configuration for all controllers that have a SMART-Net™ port.
- The X-Port-2™ converter is self powered from the connected controller’s SMART-Net™ port. No external power supply is required.
- Connects directly to SMART-Net™ port of any MACH controller
- Connects remotely to any MACH controller with the aid of a modem
- RC-Studio® – all functions
- RC-Toolkit™ – all functions
- Industry Recognized 5 Year
- 5 VDC @ 30 mA from controller SMART-Net™ port
- EIA-485 (SMART-Net™), RJ11 connector @ 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, or 76800 kbps
- EIA-232, RJ45 connector @ 38400 kbps
- 2 red LEDs for status indication
- Connects directly to RC-Studio®
- Connects directly to RC-Toolkit™
- 11.4 cm L x 7.0 cm W x 3.9 cm H
(4.5″ L x 2.75″ W x 2.54″ H)
- 0.09 kg (0.195 lb.)
- Operating: 0 ºC to 40 ºC
(32 ºF to 104 ºF)
- Shipping: -40 ºC to 60 ºC
(-20 ºF to 140 ºF)
- Humidity: 10% to 90%